Standing Rock Update -
Indians of many tribes, along with many others have been protesting the 1,200-mile-long, $3.7-billion Dakota Access pipeline that will cross just north of the Standing Rock Reservation. North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple ordered a mandatory evacuation of protesters seeking to block construction of the Dakota Access pipeline, but while both the state and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers said they have no plans for “forcible removal” of the protesters, the situation is likely to change rapidly. For more information, see the links below or go to to http://standingrock.org/.
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- The WALK Across AMERICA continues! Click here for more info (member access only) or download the poster here. Walk to Help Bring Home the Brothertown Collection!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx or Dawn Kraintz.
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!