1st Annual Spring Powwow - April 1st, 2017
311 Winnebago Drive, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Doors open at 11:00 am, Honoring of the flags at 1:00 & 7:00 pm
Admission - Adults $8.00 & Children 12 and under $4.00
Drumming, Dancing, Food, & Vendors
April 22 - Pacific Northwest Gathering
April 29 - Minnesota Gathering
May 20th - Election Day Annual E- Walk Across America & BIN General Council Meeting
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- The WALK Across AMERICA continues! Click here for more info (member access only) or download the poster here. Walk to Help Bring Home the Brothertown Collection!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx or Dawn Kraintz.
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!