Homecoming this weekend!
For nearly 2 centuries, Brothertown members have celebrated Homecoming in Wisconsin. Join the Tribe on Saturday, October 17, 2015, at the BIN Community Center (BINCC) when the doors open at 9 AM at 311 Winnebago Drive in Fond du Lac (54935).
Listed below are just a few of the many activities.
Morning: (9 AM-12 PM -Times are approximate!)
10:00 AM - Grand Entry and Opening Prayer
9:00 AM to Noon
- Introduction of new members
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Lunch - Bring a Dish to Share
Blessing of the Food for the Feast
Afternoon (1 PM to 4 PM)
- Auction (Feel free to bring something to share!!)
- 2 PM to 4 PM - Gift store and Museum Open
- Learning and Craft Booths
- Kid's Corner
- Health Care Access Talking Circles with Haley Madden (for members of non-federally recognized tribes)
- Scholarship Booth and Medical and Allied Health Mentoring Program
- BIITUP Grant Table-----Stop by to update your family information and learn about the 2016 Tribal Census